The Flavel Rochester 7 multifuel stove is a modern day classic crafted with high quality castings. The stove door has a curved design and is fitted with a choice of cast-in trim available in polished silver or plain black finish.
The Rochester is also suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA and can operate at a maximum heat output of 7kW making it ideal for medium to large rooms. Optional Output Reducing Bricks are available to reduce the maximum heat output to 5kW.
- Strong steel body
- Cast iron door, top and feet
- Large viewing window
- Simple primary and secondary air controls
- Externally controllable riddle system
- Radiant heat output
- Metallic paint finish
- Takes log lengths up to 250mm / 10"
- 125mm (5") top or rear flue connection
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- Suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA
|Flue Type||Brick ChimneyPre-Fabricated Flue|
|Maximum Heat Output||7kW (5kW using Reducing Bricks)|
|Net Efficiency||up to 74.1%|
|Flue Outlet||125mm (5") (Top or Rear)|
|Maximum Log Length||250mm/10"|
|Smoke Control Exempt||Yes|