The Marine stove helps boat owners comply with the new Code of Practice and, at the same time, cleverly utilise limited cabin space. The stove features built-in heat protection panels to ensure the sides of the stove are kept a lot cooler than normal stoves and allowing it to be placed much closer to combustibles. These heat protection panels also provide additional heat in the form of convection hot air. This combination of radiant heat and convected heat is much more efficient at heating narrow boat cabins.
For optimum safety and performance your Marine stove must always be fitted with an insulated flue and chimney kit. We've teamed up with Direct Marine Components
to offer you a complete stove and flue kit solution.
Benefits of using the right flue and chimney include:
- Quicker ignition
- Instant and full controllability of the stove
- Longer burn times per filling- reduced fuel costs
- Less objectionable smoke- keeping the glass window much cleaner
- Greatly reduced risk of condensation tarring or rusting the chimney
- Conforms to British Standard BS85II:2010